Career course in Gaming
MAAC's DGDI is a comprehensive course that covers Game Art, Design & Integration of game asset elements.
The course creates job-ready professionals that are in demand in the booming Gaming industry in India & overseas. Students gain in-depth knowledge of the game design process including Digital Asset Creation & integration in the game engine.
- Basics of art
- Game theory
- Game development pipeline
- Game concept art
- Concept design
- Introduction to 3D
- Previsualisation of level design
- Texturing in games
- Fundamentals of digital sculpting
- Environment modelling
- Rigging & animation for games
- Stylised character modelling
- Next-gen character modelling
- Next-gen vehicle modelling
- Introduction to game engine
- Asset integration into game engine
- Portfolio development
» Interested? Join DGDI
Or check out other MAAC courses.
Please note: This course is available in select MAAC centres only. Check with your nearest MAAC centre.