MAAC's strategic alliance with Vancouver Centre of Entertainment Arts - Langara College, Canada, gives you a pathway for an International Career. When you successfully complete the exclusively designed pathway course at MAAC India, you become eligible to apply to Vancouver Centre of Entertainment Arts for a 2-year Advanced Diploma in 3D animation, Visual Effects or Game Design. As an international student at this prestigious institute, you will be eligible to get upto 3-years post-graduation work permit (PGWP) in Canada.
The campus of Centre for Entertainment Arts is located in the heart of Vancouver's creative district. Advanced programs in Animation, Visual Effects (VFX) and Game Design from VCEA, Canada prepare you for a growing number of careers in the entertainment arts industry.
What's in store for you?
- A certification from MAAC and International Advanced Diploma from Langara CEA on completion of the course at Langara CEA, Canada
- Eligibility to apply for a upto 3-year Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) when you successfully complete the course
- Placement assistance backed by Langara CEA's association with top Animation, VFX, and Gaming studios
- Opportunity to be part of the state-of-the-art campus, located at 38,000 sq. ft. facility, in Canada
- A chance to learn from experienced award-winning instructors
- Opportunity to attend industry events, master classes, and webinars
- Opportunity to network with global legends of the media and entertainment industry
- Students are eligible to work part-time for 20 hrs a week while studying
- International exposure
Take the first step with MAAC and get a chance to study abroad in Canada.
WHO CAN OPT FOR THIS PATHWAY?
- Students who have recently completed their career course
- Students who complete their career course before the Intake
- Alumni of MAAC
- Students who are interested to get an international qualification
- Those who wish to settle in Canada
- Grade 12 or equivalent, or min 19 years of age
- MAAC Course:
- 3D Animation Xpert - Portfolio Development Program (100 hours)
- Visual Effects Xpert - Portfolio Development Program (100 hours)
- Portfolio requirement
- Demonstrated English language proficiency
- IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL (internet-based) with a total score of 80 or higher & a minimum of 18 in Listening, 20 in Reading, 18 in Speaking and 20 in writing
- Passport with minimum validity of 'Period of the Stay' for the course duration
Pathway to a career in Canada
Enroll for an exclusively designed Program at MAAC
Transfer your credits by enrolling at Vancouver Centre of Entertainment Arts, Canada for an Advanced Diploma of 2 years
Eligible for Work Permit (PGWP)* for upto 3 years in Canada post successful completion of Advanced Diploma at Canada
Exclusive benefits for MAAC career course students
Direct Admission at Langara CEA
- 1st year foundation course tuition fee: CAD 20,000 at Canada
- 2nd & 3rd year course tuition fee (together): CAD 65,000 at Canada
- Total tuition fee: CAD 85,000 at Canada
Pathway To Langara CEA with MAAC
- 1st year foundation course tuition fee: CAD 0.0 at Canada (As a basic course would be completed at MAAC India, you will end up saving costs incurred to do the Foundation course at Canada.)
- 2nd & 3rd year course tuition fee (together): CAD 65,000 at Canada A special scholarship of CAD 19,500 at Canada is provided to MAAC students.
- Total Tuition fee is CAD 45,500 at Canada
Why is Vancouver, Canada a great study abroad destination?
Canada is ranked as the 3rd best place to live in the world. It is a quality education hub that is home to some of the top VFX, animation, and video game development studios in the world. A publicly funded healthcare system, and low crime & violence rates are other aspects that gives Canada an edge.
Vancouver, a major city in western Canada is often called ‘Hollywood North’, and is a global creative hub. It is an urban centre surrounded by nature. 40% of Vancouver’s total population is made up of immigrants, which proves that the city welcomes students like you, from all over the world.
Highlights of Langara CEA
Langara CEA is the right choice for students who wish to study and work in Canada. Here's why.
- Government-funded college in Vancouver, Canada
- Offers Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation, VFX, and Game Design
- Located at a 38,000 square foot facility in the heart of Vancouver's creative district
- Trains over 22,000 students every year
- Provides a curriculum that equips you with the skill sets required to get placement in top companies
- Trains you in the latest software, tools, and equipment used by the industry-professionals. You will be ready to enter the workforce immediately upon completion of your course
- Gives you access to the thriving entertainment industry in Vancouver
- Offers wide range of student services specifically tailored to international students
- Have small class sizes that ensures personalized attention from instructors